1. Identification and contact of the owner of the website.
https://siempremaquillaje.com/ (hereinafter the web) is owned by Jose Manuel Vega Fariña (hereinafter the Owner) with address at Calle Natividad Moralez Muñoz 42, 41300, San Jose de la Rinconada, Seville, Andalusia, Spain, Spain, with CIF / NIF 28625891E telephone 680140504 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other information of the owner:
Registration data in the Commercial Registry:
Adhered codes of conduct:
Special administrative authorization:
2. Scope of application
Browsing through the Owner’s website implies assuming the condition of user and absolute acceptance of what is stated in this Legal Notice.
The registration on our website is aimed at persons over eighteen (18) years of age. If the registration of a child under 18 is detected, that account will be automatically deleted.
4. Intellectual or industrial property.
The contents of the Web, for example texts, images, graphics or source code, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights.
Such contents may not be, for example, reproduced or transformed without prior and explicit permission of the Owner. Users can access the contents and make authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on network servers, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
5. Common rules of use of the web.
The user agrees to make use of the Web according to the following rules:
- It will not publish commercial communications through the website.
- It will not collect content or information from other users.
- It will not load virus or malicious code of any kind.
- You will not request login information or access an account belonging to another user.
- It will not bother, intimidate or harass any user.
- It will not carry out illicit, deceptive, malicious or discriminatory acts on the website, in accordance with these conditions and the
Spanish legal system .
- It will not do anything that could endanger the security of your account, especially regarding your password. In fact, it will communicate any incident related to your password, account, breach of the confidentiality of your data, danger or threat detected in the security of your data.
The Holder may delete any content or suspend the service if, according to its own criteria, it fails to comply with any of the rules and obligations described in this Legal Notice.
For any query or clarification about these particular community rules or these particular conditions, you can contact us via email.
6. Links and limitation of liability.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the Owner and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the Owner of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from the Holder. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the homepage of our website, it must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the Owner, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and order. public.
The Owner is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions performed on the basis thereof. The content of the Web is general and merely informative.
The Owner will not assume responsibility for the content or operation of third party websites that the user of the Store can access through any type of link.
The Owner declines any responsibility, as far as the legal system allows, for damages derived from the presence of viruses, third-party actions that infringe property rights, honor, privacy or illegal advertising.
If any user or third party considers that an illegal act of any kind is being committed on the Website, they must send a communication to the Owner to the email address that appears on our identifying data. It must be duly identified specifying the facts that it denounces.
8. Applicable legislation, settlement of controversial issues and competent forum
The use of the Website will be governed by Spanish legislation. Any controversy that arises or relates to the use of the Web, will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the municipality where the Owner’s registered office is located, unless the regulations in force or the code of conduct establish a different forum .